- Created on Tuesday, 10 June 2014 08:39
Ecoinnovative approach for the treatment of Olive Mill and Winery Wastewater
The final Conference of the MISSTOW project was held on 18-21 June 2014 in Murcia, Spain with great success.
The pilot plant developed under the framework of MISSTOW, which operated in Israel treating Wineries' and Olive Mill wastewaters, was presented
Photos of the participants are shown below.
The zip file with the conference programme and all presentations can be found in the "Downloads" section.
- Created on Friday, 20 January 2012 18:00
Our Web Site is on the air in order to support:
- the establishment of an effective Web presence of MISSTOW,
- the dissemination of the project results,
- the communication with people worldwide interested on the research conducted within the project,
- the effective on-line collaboration between the project partenrs and
- the effective use of social media for the dissemination of our activities.
Feel free to send us any comments you migh have on our Web Site.